Did you know August is Kids Eat Right Month? It’s a good month for that since many families now shift their focus from summer activities to getting kids ready to go back to school; and part of that encompasses planning for meals and snacks. This is an opportune time to incorporate healthy choices in your family’s meals and snacks. I have a round-up of healthy snacks options for you today. These recipes come from some fantastic dietitian bloggers (many of them are moms too). Take a moment to visit their sites and try some of their favorite kid-friendly healthy snacks. Enjoy!
Bites, Bars, Muffins, and More . . .
- Hidden Honey Bars – Jenna from Make Healthy Easy
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins – Katie from Mom to Mom Nutrition
- Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins – Lauren from Nutrition Starring You
- Chocolate Pecan Love Bites (Gluten-free) – E.a. Stewart from The Spicy RD
- Pumpkin Energy Balls – Wendie from the Pantry Doctor
- Sunny Granola Bars – Carolina from Once Again Nut Butter
- Fruited Yogurt Oat Mini Muffins – Heather of Heather Goesch Nutrition
- Sweet Potato Banana Bites – Lindsay of The Lean Green Bean
- Apple and Peanut Butter Snack Bites – Amber from Homemade Nutrition
Fruit and More . . .
- Peaches & Cream Popsicles – Marie of Healthy Ideas Place
- Watermelon Pizza – Emily of RDN Mommy
- Vegan Chocolate Tofu Banana Mousse – Layne from World RD
- Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothies – Marie from Healthy Ideas Place
- Apple Peanut Butter Cut Out Sandwiches – Kristen from 360 Family Nutrition
- Strawberry Yogurt Pops – Katie of Healthy Bites
- Watermelon Dippers with Honey Vanilla Yogurt Sauce – Katie of Mom to Mom Nutrition
S’mores, Veggies, Mixes and More . . .
- Blueberry Banana S’mores – Liz of Meal Makeover Moms’ Kitchen
- Homemade Snack Mix – Katie of Mom to Mom Nutrition
- Easy Cucumber Bites – Marie of Healthy Ideas Place
- Apple Cheddar Bagel Chips – Caroline of CarolineKaufman.com
- Healthy “Ice Cream” Sandwiches – Brittany of Your Choice Nutrition
- Peanut Butter Smiley Faces – Liz of Meal Makeover Moms’ Kitchen
- Veggie & Bean Quinoa Bites – Jessica of Nutritioulicious
Thanks for visiting and taking a look at these kid-friendly healthy snacks! I’d love it – and really appreciate it – if you’d pin, tweet, or share this post in one way or another.
You May Also Enjoy These: