Here’s the latest in my series of weekly dinner menus. While I often plan fairly simple meals, I do sometimes include a fancier meal. This week it’s my Pomegranate-Cranberry Chicken. It’s a perfect at-home Valentine’s Day dinner. It’s easy to make, but looks a little fancier with the addition of pomegranate seeds. Just add couscous and a salad to round it out. And for dessert, try my Dark Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding with Raspberries. Enjoy!
Menu planning tip: Special meals don’t have to be complicated. Choose something you like and dress it up a little with a garnish or nice side dish.
Here’s what’s for dinner at Healthy Ideas Place this week:
- Monday: Turkey and swiss wraps with tomato and lettuce, carrot sticks
- Tuesday: Frittata with broccoli, ham, and cheese; Mediterranean Chickpea Salad (from Lows to Luxe)
- Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowl (from Dinner at the Zoo) – subbing steak for the chicken
- Thursday: Pomegranate Cranberry Chicken, couscous, green salad, Dark Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding with Raspberries
- Friday: Out
- Saturday: Turkey and black bean tacos, tortillas, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes
- Sunday: Crockpot Tortellini Minestrone Soup (from Kroll’s Korner), fresh bread