Homemade Salsa with Tomatoes and Mango
Homemade Salsa with Tomatoes and Mango - Fresh tomatoes and mango make a healthy, savory-sweet salsa with lots of flavor and a touch of heat.
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 7-8 small Roma or paste tomatoes diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 2 small jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- 1 Ancho pepper diced
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- juice of 1 fresh lime
Mix together the mango, tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno peppers, and diced ancho pepper. Sprinkle with salt.
Season with cumin, coriander, and fresh cilantro. Mix all together and squeeze lime juice on top, stirring gently to blend.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!