Cucumber Mango Salsa
Cucumber, mango, and red onion dance together for a delightfully refreshing and mildly spicy salsa.
- 1 English cucumber peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 c.)
- 2 mangos I used Ataulfo peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice or juice from one fresh lime
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/16 tsp. red pepper more if you like it spicier
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. fresh cilantro chopped
Toss together the cucumber, mango, red onion, and garlic in a medium sized bowl,
In a separate small bowl or jar whisk together the lime juice, honey, cumin, red pepper, coriander, and black pepper. Pour over the cucumber-mango mixture and stir gently.
Fold in the chopped cilantro.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.