Triple Berry and Quinoa Salad with Mixed Greens
Triple Berry and Quinoa Salad with Mixed Greens places sweet berries and nutty quinoa amidst a backdrop of earthy mixed greens, cucumbers, and peppers, all pulled together with a balsamic vinaigrette for a colorful and scrumptious salad.
- 1 c. cooked quinoa
- 1 c. mixed baby greens
- 1/3 c. diced cucumber
- 1/3 c. diced yellow or orange pepper
- 1/4 c. diced red onion
- 3/4 c. sliced strawberries
- 3/4 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic or lavender balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. herbes de provence
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint optional
In a large bowl gently toss together the quinoa, mixed greens, cucumber, diced pepper, onion, and berries.
Prepare the vinaigrette in a separate bowl, blending together the lavender or white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, honey, herbes de provence, and mint (if using).
Drizzle the prepared vinaigrette over the salad ingredients and gently fold in until evenly distributed.