Wild Blueberry Lemonade Smoothie
Wild blueberries and fresh lemon juice are a match made in heaven in this light, refreshing, and nourishing smoothie.
- Juice of one large lemon about 1/4 c.
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1 tsp. honey optional
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 c. frozen wild blueberries
Place all ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes, scraping sides of blender as needed (turn the blender off first). Add additional coconut milk, one tablespoon at a time, if it seems too thick.
Makes about 2 cups.