Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps - You'll love these easy to make and healthy lettuce wraps. Made with Greek yogurt and added veggies, these are delicious for any lunch or supper meal, or even a filling afternoon snack.
- 2 5 oz. cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped purple cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. olive oil mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Pinch of red pepper
- 4 grape tomatoes for garnish
Mix all ingredients, except butter lettuce and tomatoes, together in a small bowl.
To serve, place one butter lettuce leaf on each plate. Spoon prepared tuna salad on top of the lettuce leaves, dividing it evenly between the 4 leaves. Garnish with sliced grape tomatoes and serve immediately.