Naan Pizza with Peaches, Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella
Naan Pizza with Peaches, Basil, and Fresh Mozzarella - Easy to make and healthy, Naan bread is topped with peaches, basil, and fresh mozzarella. Delicious!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 naan bread
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. thin sliced red onion
- 1-2 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 large peach sliced thin
- 1-1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil (divided)
- 1 1/2 - 2 oz. fresh mozzarella sliced thin
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place naan bread on baking sheet. Whisk together balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and brush onto top of naan. Scatter onion slices and fresh mint evenly over the naan.
Place sliced peaches on top of the onion and mint and top with fresh mozzarella slices and half of basil.
Place in hot oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until peaches are soft and cheese has melted.
Remove from oven. Drizzle on a little more balsamic, if desired, and top with remaining chopped fresh basil. Slice into pie wedges or strips and serve warm