Easy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
Change up your coleslaw with with this Cilantro Lime Coleslaw. It's quick and easy to make, healthy and super tasty. Perfect with fish tacos or pulled pork.
Servings: 6 servings
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Pinch Cayene pepper (if desired)
- 1/2 cup Chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1 14 oz. bag Fresh coleslaw mix (about 7 cups) usually contains fresh shredded cabbage and carrots
For the dressing, in a 1 cup liquid measuring cup, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and cayene pepper until smooth and well mixed.
In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix and choppd cilantro. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw-cilantro mix and mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Goes very well with fish tacos.