Looking for some healthy motivation or recipes? I came across so many good ideas this week I thought I’d share some of them with you below.
1. Elf 4 Health Challenge – I signed up the other day for this 4 week challenge that starts on Monday. It’s going to be a great way to stay motivated in keeping those health goals during the holidays. But don’t wait, if you’re interested go to the site now because sign-ups end today (Friday)! http://www.theleangreenbean.com/elf-for-health/
2. Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes – This is Healthy Ideas Place Pinterest board for healthy Thanksgiving recipes. Take a look and see if there’s something you’d like to try!http://www.pinterest.com/healthyideaspl/healthy-thanksgiving-recipes/
3. How to Run Safely in the Dark – With winter coming on and more hours in the dark, make sure you’re running safely. Happy Fit Mama provides some excellent tips. http://www.happyfitmama.com/running-dark/
4. Healthy Aperture – This is one of my favorite places for healthy recipes. This post highlights some great ideas for healthy Thanksgiving recipes. http://healthyaperture.com/blog/post/a-healthier-thanksgiving
5. Meal Makeover Mom’s – With the advent of the Holidays comes Christmas cookies. The Meal Makeover Moms have a great idea for healthier cookie mix that you can easily share with others. http://mealmakeovermoms.com/kitchen/2013/11/21/a-diy-homemade-mix-for-chocolate-almond-cookies-recipe-redux-november-challenge/
6. Hot Chai Dark Chocolate Mix – Here’s another holiday mix you might be interested in. http://dunawaydietetics.com/hot-chai-dark-chocolate-mix/
7. How to have a stress free holiday – The Holidays can be a stressful time, but they don’t have to be. This post outlines some simple steps to have a stress free holiday. http://notquiteamishliving.com/2013/11/4-steps-to-a-stress-free-holiday/
8. Have a healthier Thanksgiving – Here are some ideas that can help you have a healthier Thanksgiving this year. http://notquiteamishliving.com/2013/11/simple-steps-for-a-healthier-thanksgiving/
How do you make your Holidays healthier? I love to hear about them in the comments below.